Age Concern Horowhenua/Kapiti/Manawatu
The Horowhenua/Kapiti/Manawatu Age Concern publication is a quarterly A4 colour newspaper which contains editorial and news items from Age Concern to their membership.
Age Concern Horowhenua/Kapiti/Manawatu has a circulation of 3400 each quarter and covers the following areas:
Age Concern Horowhenua: The whole of the Horowhenua region including Levin, Foxton and Shannon.
Age Concern Kapiti: Paekakariki to Otaki
Age Concern Manawatu: The whole of the Manawatu region including the Tararua area (Pahiatua, Eketahuna, Woodville and Dannevirke).
Printed publications are posted direct to members via the postal system with the remainder being distributed via the following:
- Age Concern's client group
- Medical Centers
- District and City Council's
- Organisations such as Alzheimer's, Stroke Foundation, Grey Power, McCarthy Trust, Elder Care Service Providers, Citizens Advice Bureau and Compass Health
- Kapiti Older Persons' Council
- Pensioner Flats
- 36 + Rest Homes and Retirement Villages